Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Only in my dreams

Hmmm...Everytime I pass this shop, I would always ask myself, "When can I ever buy them?" or "Ooo...they're so pretty!" I know that I can never buy them, not because of the price (though they are qutie expensive to buy) but the thought of where to wear them gives me reason. I would park my car on the 4th floor of Centre Point and once I enter the mall, my head would automatically turn to left, looking at all those winter clothes that the shop was selling. Blue, pink, green, mixed colour...Oh!!! They are just torturing me!

I like the thought of winter and playing them in the snow but then there isn't any in Malaysia and it wouldn't be any good for me to buy them since it wouldn't be sensible wearing them anyway. Sometimes I do get envy at those people who enters the shop, looking and carefully choosing them for their trip to somewhere where it is cold. Ah...I can imagine myself wearing one of those think, comfortable blue ones while I am playing outside of my house with the snow. Perhaps I might be even playing snowballs. *giggles* Throwing some snowballs at some kids. Boy, am I having fun!

Unfortunately, there's this thing that brings me back to reality and then I would go on shopping at other sensible clothings. Hmmm...just wondering, Thailand...or at least Muak Lek has winter season (though there is no snow), maybe I could just buy one. Nah...it's still not logical enough to wear them. Guess I'll just keep on dreaming then....

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

I don't know who is this, but if want to wear those winter clothes, you can come and visit my place. I am sure the clothes you buy will not enough to keep you warm in my place, because the coldest time in winter is about 40'c below zero.

~~Maggie~~

5:42 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Fiona, it's you I bet. I heard the "giggles"! Heh.

You wrote a riddle! Are you talking of snow boots?

Ani

9:54 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Hahahah...yup! It's me. Looks like i forgot to type down my name again....so sorry. Wow! Maggie...i must go to your place sometime =) Loved to go to places like that... one sweet day.

OMG!! The teacher has recognized me! This is dangerous...jk=Þ Hmmm...snow boots. Never thought of it but yeah, i would love to have one of those. Hehehe...=)

-Fiona-

4:34 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

I just knew this was you Fiona even though you didn't have your name signed :) Who else drives the car with a license among us girls?

I really should get one. Can't wait to have my hands on those steerings without worrying about the license thing.

-Lorena-

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home