Thursday, November 09, 2006

My New Year

I love this day. Not the day Thursday, but this particular point in my life.

I hope nothing spoils it. If something does, I'll try to still love it anyway.

-Lorena-

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
(TO YOU!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
(TO YOU!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO L-O-R-E-N-A!!!!
(LORENA!!!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
(TO YOU!!)

Muahahaha!!!!! Yeah, don't let anything spoil your day today =)

-fie-

1:58 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Heheheheheh! :D

~Julie

2:13 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Hey, I had no idea!

Happy Birthday, Lorena!

It's nearly 5pm and the sun is still bright. Here's my wish: may you continue to be as bright, and content, and pleasant as the sun here in Siam on November afternoons!

Cheers,
Ani

4:57 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

happy birthday to you Lorenda.
i hope that you will get what you wish for in your new year

pehtooh

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home