The New Disease
The semester is winding up quickly, and again we are experiencing an old incurable disease!!!
This disease is inborn, all of us have it, some enjoy it while it lasts, and some are actually sick of it...
Ahhahahaha, okay i'm not gonna beat around the bush here, I'm am procrastinating again and again, so much time to procrastinate... Anyone has a solution to this?
noraDARONda
This disease is inborn, all of us have it, some enjoy it while it lasts, and some are actually sick of it...
Ahhahahaha, okay i'm not gonna beat around the bush here, I'm am procrastinating again and again, so much time to procrastinate... Anyone has a solution to this?
noraDARONda


2 Comments:
Don't pracrastinate then! Hahaha...definately not a good solution =Þ Don't worry daron, I'm in the same boat as you =)
-Fie-
Me too ^_^;
Wongsakorn
Post a Comment
<< Home