Simple greatness
Flower Protector

This little green spider has been at his post on this sunflower ever since it was just a bud...Don't know what it will do when the sunflower is gone... Sherry S. Boles
This photo reminds me of Robert Frost's poem. Remember, "Design"?
That was the description of the picture by the photogapher.
What do you think about this picture?

Abigail by Jill Flynn

The Piano by Erin Tyler

Pull Hard by Helen Green
These are some of the photos that were featured as Photo of the Day in Betterphoto.com. I subscribed to this site and I receive these kind of pictures in my mailbox daily. I love looking at these pictures! Some are simple, but in its simplicity lies a powerful message.
Look at the pictures and probably one of them can give you inspiration in writing a poem. :D
~Julie

This little green spider has been at his post on this sunflower ever since it was just a bud...Don't know what it will do when the sunflower is gone... Sherry S. Boles
This photo reminds me of Robert Frost's poem. Remember, "Design"?
That was the description of the picture by the photogapher.
What do you think about this picture?

Abigail by Jill Flynn
The Piano by Erin Tyler

Pull Hard by Helen Green
These are some of the photos that were featured as Photo of the Day in Betterphoto.com. I subscribed to this site and I receive these kind of pictures in my mailbox daily. I love looking at these pictures! Some are simple, but in its simplicity lies a powerful message.
Look at the pictures and probably one of them can give you inspiration in writing a poem. :D
~Julie


1 Comments:
Awww...the little doggie is sooo cute!!! And the white Persian cat (I think =Þ), my goodness!! I would love to have one of those =)
-Fiona-
Post a Comment
<< Home