Thursday, September 14, 2006

Downcast

Hello everyone!

*This is not hate mail

I'm hating the weather now,
it made me sick
I'm havinga a wart now,
Making my nose look like a prick,
My mobile phone is broken,
I want to throw it over a peak.

My eyes are blurred
Telling me not to pick
On the person next to me
or else he would escape quick

hahahahaha....i'm just delusional right now
enjoy my ramblings....

the guy next to me just rapped this 'vomit poem'

vomit poem = words that just come out uncontrollably

-Daron-

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

Love the tone of this poem.

-Lorena-

1:28 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Not bad for a guy who is not feeling well. Really feel sorry for you. Hope you get better soon =)

-Fiona-

2:06 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

oh yes, the joy of words coming out uncontrollably. more of this more. go!

hah. this reads very lewis carol-ish. i love anything carol-ish.

ani

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home