A Reply
In reply to Mrs. Ani's recent entry, I'd say that having this blog for this class helps a lot in our communication with one another. Most of the things mentioned here, I believe, would have never come out in class. Think of it this way...we're able to express ourselves here as much as we like without being bothered by the thought that others apart from this class will read the entries we've made. It's like a little 'sanctuary' because everything that is typed in here is/was built on a circle of trust. If I didn't explain myself quite clearly there, or if something I typed is a little bit off, anyone of you are welcome to correct me.
I do agree though that having a blog wouldn't be appropriate for every class or course. I can't imagine having a blog, let's say, for a Statistics class. I'm actually smiling at the thought of ramblings in numbers...haha! I wonder what meaning could a reader come up with it. Let's just hand it to the Math majors or any of that sort.
So what I'm simply trying to say here is that I think having this blog is great. Do wish that there were more diligent entries made here though. Reminds me, that's something I have to work on myself. Haha! My confession of the week.
It's the end of the week. What a relief! I survived just yet another week. Hope to see more of the others here ;)
-Lorena-
I do agree though that having a blog wouldn't be appropriate for every class or course. I can't imagine having a blog, let's say, for a Statistics class. I'm actually smiling at the thought of ramblings in numbers...haha! I wonder what meaning could a reader come up with it. Let's just hand it to the Math majors or any of that sort.
So what I'm simply trying to say here is that I think having this blog is great. Do wish that there were more diligent entries made here though. Reminds me, that's something I have to work on myself. Haha! My confession of the week.
It's the end of the week. What a relief! I survived just yet another week. Hope to see more of the others here ;)
-Lorena-


1 Comments:
Thanks, Lorena. I've been trying to reply here since early this afternoon but for some reason, my comment is not posting. I blame it on my slow laptop. Just wanted to say that your thoughts of a blog in a Statistics class made me smile.
ags
Post a Comment
<< Home