Wednesday, November 15, 2006

#11 Sir Isaac Newton was so lucky that he wasn't born in Thailand

Imagin...
There is no apple tree in Thailand (except the ones that the farmers grow for commercial reason.) If he was in Thailand he might...
1. Sat under the durian tree (I think you can imagine what'll happend after that) or
2. Sat under the coconut tree ..... or
3. Sat under the mango tree

Sat under the mango tree ... no no, I don't mean that a mango will drop to his head, but another thing. Can you guess?

Yes ... the red ants like to make their nest in the mango tree.


Wongsakorn

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

Hahaha...good one!

I can imagine that Sir Isaac Newton sits under a durian tree and gets a big bruise on his head because of the durian. Ouch!

-Fiona-

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home