Sunday, October 08, 2006

Something that appears in my mind

I haven't post anything on the blog for a few weeks. I felt like I am so busy this semester. I have assignments keep coming in everyday. I am much more busier than last semester. Is everybody the same at the third year?? I always want to graduate faster, so that I don't need to do any more assignments. Elder often tell me that when I go to work I will know how relax students are. I don't know whether it is true or not. I haven't got a chance to prove it. But I know one day I will prove it to myself, and I hope by that time I won't regret of what I did in the past. When we are making choices or decisions think carefully, so that we won't regret in the future.

~~Maggie~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home