Hear Ye Omniscribblers!
Please don't forget to turn in your questionaires tomorrow by 5pm. E-mail them to me at:
gjika@missioncollege.edu
Also, I won't be able to have all your first drafts (on the 5 senses' experiment) ready with comments by tomorrow so I will bring them to you in class on Tuesday and you can turn in the final drafts the following Tuesday (it's Festival of Faith this week so I thought I'll give you a little extra time).
I haven't seen many journal entries in here lately. Reflections, reveries, dreams, wild imaginings, nonsensical sense, mental agitations, provocations, hallucinations, word cravings and word carvings, what have you and have you nots. Knotted thoughts and lose memories. Ah, the fun I've deprived myself of. Let's start over. Maybe you'll be inspired by next week's speeches too. I know you'll be busy but spend a few minutes here also, make a little time for this little space also.
Have a great, refreshed, and blessed week,
Ani
gjika@missioncollege.edu
Also, I won't be able to have all your first drafts (on the 5 senses' experiment) ready with comments by tomorrow so I will bring them to you in class on Tuesday and you can turn in the final drafts the following Tuesday (it's Festival of Faith this week so I thought I'll give you a little extra time).
I haven't seen many journal entries in here lately. Reflections, reveries, dreams, wild imaginings, nonsensical sense, mental agitations, provocations, hallucinations, word cravings and word carvings, what have you and have you nots. Knotted thoughts and lose memories. Ah, the fun I've deprived myself of. Let's start over. Maybe you'll be inspired by next week's speeches too. I know you'll be busy but spend a few minutes here also, make a little time for this little space also.
Have a great, refreshed, and blessed week,
Ani


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home