Speaking of the devil....
I'm sure that all of us have heard this statement. It was just something that Lorena and I were talking about a few weeks back. We were talking about people that we did not see but not long after that, those people that we mentioned happened to just to pop up in front of us. Hahaha...I just find it funny and weird that this kind of incident always happens. Have any of you experienced it? Maybe the next time I want certain people to show up, I will just have to mention their names. Hehehe...
-Fiona-
-Fiona-


3 Comments:
How I wish that could really happen ;)
Lorena
O yes, this and the other one, when you think of someone who's far away like say in another continent even, and suddenly they call you!! It happens to me with my mom or vice versa. Or, you dream about someone and the next day you find a letter from them in the mail or an email!! It's happened to me with my best friends and my husband. That is one weird surprise. I think we are intuitive human beings. I definitely think intuition has something to do here. I sometimes think our brains can subconsciously send these thought-vibes and the person we're thinking of receives them, at some subconscious level probably too. So they respond. Sometimes. Not always. Hmmm, who knows. I really don't but that's the closest I can come to understanding it: intuition.
ags
for me sometimes, i dreamed about a place or a person whom i haven't seen him or her with my eyes before but later i see the person in my dream and sometimes i go to the place that i have dreamed it.
it is really strange.
pehtooh
Post a Comment
<< Home