At first I saw only GOOD and was surprised that it looked so dark and the G was kind of like a snake. And then I saw evil and was surprised again that it was in the white space which is more peaceful positive than black space. Really funky art. Makes me think of good and evil as being part of each other. And then Surasak comes in with a third word: LIVE! Ha! Very interesting. You gotta live with them both.
5 Comments:
Oh yeah!
I saw two words. And they are extremely opposite.
Oh, I forget to write my name.
It's me, Chan.
wo wo...good on ya..I can see three words. GOOD, EVIL, and LIVE(from the backward)
Surasak Srisuchan
At first I saw only GOOD and was surprised that it looked so dark and the G was kind of like a snake. And then I saw evil and was surprised again that it was in the white space which is more peaceful positive than black space. Really funky art. Makes me think of good and evil as being part of each other. And then Surasak comes in with a third word: LIVE! Ha! Very interesting. You gotta live with them both.
Ani
This is soooo cool!! Hahah....I only thought of two words until I read Surasak's comment. =)
-Fiona-
Post a Comment
<< Home