The WEEKEND
how typical can it be...
i always dreamnt of the perfect weekend, no matter where i am, no matter the situation...
and the fact that you know you won't have a good weekend makes you even want a good weekend!
I WANT A GOOD WEEKEND!!!
happy sabbath you guys, see you in class next tuesday!!!
i always dreamnt of the perfect weekend, no matter where i am, no matter the situation...
and the fact that you know you won't have a good weekend makes you even want a good weekend!
I WANT A GOOD WEEKEND!!!
happy sabbath you guys, see you in class next tuesday!!!


2 Comments:
HAVE A SPLENDIFEROUS WEEKEND WHOEVER THOU ART!!!
And joy to the world,
well at least to MC.
Happy Sabbath everyone. And I hope you got the papers from my office.
Ani
happy sabbath. during weekend, i feel like all my heavy burden becomes lighter....
pehtooh
Post a Comment
<< Home