where is the love?
The weekend had passed by, back to work again..or this is our life!
Yesterday, while I was listening to the song called "where is the love" sung by Black Eyed Peas, I thought why the lyric of this song is just like what is happening right now in Thailand. Whenever I read the everyday's newspaper, beside the political news, the news that I first see on the cover page is terrorism in the South of Thailand. Many people have died because of this. Pure people were killed, including children who are innocent. As the song said:
"People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
Would you turn the other cheek
Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above'
Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love???
Yes!! where is the love? Do people still have love for each other?
Am I too serious about it? huh..huh..(^_^)
But anyway, giving and sharing the love and peace to everyone is the thing people should do. Well, I, you should do too by sharing God's love because God is only one who has the most purest love.
Surasak Srisuchan
Yesterday, while I was listening to the song called "where is the love" sung by Black Eyed Peas, I thought why the lyric of this song is just like what is happening right now in Thailand. Whenever I read the everyday's newspaper, beside the political news, the news that I first see on the cover page is terrorism in the South of Thailand. Many people have died because of this. Pure people were killed, including children who are innocent. As the song said:
"People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
Would you turn the other cheek
Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above'
Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love???
Yes!! where is the love? Do people still have love for each other?
Am I too serious about it? huh..huh..(^_^)
But anyway, giving and sharing the love and peace to everyone is the thing people should do. Well, I, you should do too by sharing God's love because God is only one who has the most purest love.
Surasak Srisuchan


1 Comments:
That is so true. I am happy when there are a singing groups who cares about the world and tries to say something about it. To show love is important but people somehow forget to practice it. I wish everyone could remember love and not war.
-Fiona-
Post a Comment
<< Home