Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Whole New Chapter!

I was just wondering to myself, maybe we should try an experiment. There is an activity that I guess most of us used to play when there is nothing left to do. Somebody will start a sentence and then it is up to the rest to continue it. It would be fun and I would like to see how our story turns out. Want to give it a try? I'll start first...=Þ
On a Thursday afternoon, there was a little girl who was walking down the street. She was enjoying her walk until suddenly...
-Fiona-

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

....a sports car zoomed past her leaving a cloud of dust in the air.

-Lorena-

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

I love this game and I had planned to start it in class (or rather a version of it, when we get to poetry section, and we'll do that then too but it's a great idea to do it here! Thanks, Fiona!)

By the way, I think you can go do dashboard, click on "edit posts" and as the people add more lines to this, you can go back to this post you made, and edit it by adding the continuation of the story as it goes so we can see it on the screen. I'll come back to continue this a little later on, I'm in the middle of making dinner! :)
Ani

5:53 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

"Whew, that was close!" said the little girl, whose name was Jenni by the way, and continued her walk, hopping this time, hopping and skipping about because she remembered, "oh yes," she thought to herself, her eyes sparkling with glee, she remembered that...

9:18 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

She forgot to bring the umbrella with her. According to the TV weather report last night today will be the hardest rainy day of the year.

Suddenly, rain falling. What should she do?...


Chan

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home