Monday, September 18, 2006

Rush

A little senseless intro:
We rush by the days without any rushing need to think about the things we do. We brush by the same people, inconsiderate to their brushable emotions, crushing our days, crushing their days, we rush by with the same brush that crush as into C-rushbrushcrush-RUMBS!!!

feeling senseless?

yeah, i'm having a stomach ache right now, wanting to vomit out words to the world!!! Had a typical first day of the week, a lot of work not done yet though, made a few good and weird impressions with the people i met in the course of the day. Hmmphhmmm, my wart is gone, all that is left is a dark blood red scar that would easily pass as black on the tip of my nose, so now i'm not 'Daron the red-nosed asian anymore', i'm now 'Daron, the mole-nosed crack head'! I notice that sometimes I can get overboard with my laughing and talking. Let me share one of my LOUD experience.

One sunny day in the year 2001, I was having a math class. I was the class monitor and was sitting with a prefect in a row of two tables, behind us was the other class monitor and another prefect. So, the four of us, were supposed to supervise the class whenever the teacher was gone, and basically be a model to the rest of the class. Apparently, we were gallivanting in our own world that faithful day. The teacher left the classroom to retrieve something from his office, and the four of us were sharing jokes, and i just cracked up laughing. As i was laughing myself crazy, the math teacher walked in and i immediately kept quiet. He sternly asked, "Who was that laughing just now? You guys were supposed to do your homework!" The whole class kept quiet, especially me. The teacher started making wild guesses and he started interrogating a chinese guy who gave into his threats and falsely admitted. Well, I can't stand it when justice isn't being done, so I gradually raised up my hand, like the sun rise, admitting that i was the one who was laughing. The math teacher had a mixture of feelings on his face. He wasn't quite surprised because he knows we make lots of noise. But surprise at the fact that I GOT CAUGHT! He asked me to step out of the class, and made me laugh for 5 minutes. So i obliged, i stepped out of the class, into the corridor, leaned against the wall and laughed. LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH....okay i didn't laugh that much, but enough to satisfy my teacher. It feels funny laughing alone, it's even weird because it was supposed to punish me. I've had so much laughter with people i love and hate. I laugh at myself sometimes. It's good to laugh, it's the best medicine for a sad and lonely heart. I hope all of us will laugh, even if you don't find this post laugh-able.

I still laugh to myself now, right now i'm laughing silently to myself.

-Daron-

ps: Don't worry, I won't be Daron the black-nosed crack head tomorrow, i'll come normal to school

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

Muahahahaha!! Hah!! I love your day's entry especially the intro. Nice way to start off.

-Lorena-

3:18 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

LOL! My goodness, I never thought that Cikgu C would ask anybody to laugh for 5 minutes. I used to think that he was a stern and strict teacher when I was in Form 1 but then I realized that he was actually a fun teacher! But he is strict when it comes to school work though. Probably he was in a good mood and gave you a laughing 'punishment' instead of other punishments. :D

~Julie

3:25 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Hahah. Thank you, what a story. The stuff about laughing feeling weird when by yourself is really interesting. It's like saying a word too many times and then it looses meaning. Does laughing for too long make one depressed? Once I wrote a snippet about laughing in the dark, alone. I've lost it though and it was so long ago I've no idea what it was about. But the title had a lingering effect.

I loved the descriptions here. The teacher's face, his way of going about finding out the guilty. What a funny punishment. You'll never forget it. :D

ags

9:54 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Hahaha!!! I can't stop laughing! Sorry...not that I'm teasing you but just to laugh by yourself for like 5 minutes is something. I was imagining myself in your shoe, laughing all by myself. Very funny! Hehehe...=Þ

-Fiona-

p/s: Sometimes I find myself laughing to myself too.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home