Friday, September 29, 2006

What's with Blondes??

Phew, TGIF! I love the weekends. I'm always looking forward to the weekends, I don't know about you but I certainly do! I'm not going to post serious thinking stuff for today, I just feel like posting jokes right now. So here goes:


Blonde Car Accident

One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.
He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.
Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.The blonde started laughing.This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.This time the blonde laughed even harder.Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.
The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"


Question and answer blonde jokes

Q: How do blonde braincells die?
A: Alone.

Q: How do you brainwash a blonde?
A: Give her a douche and shake her upside down.

Q: How do you change a blonde's mind?
A: Blow in her ear.

Q: How do you measure a blonde's intelligence?
A: Stick a tire pressure gauge in her ear!

Q: How does a blonde kill a fish?
A: She drowns it.

Q: A blonde going to London on a plane, how can you steal her window seat?
A: Tell her the seats that are going to London are all in the middle row.

Q: How do you amuse a blonde for hours?
A: Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper.


Guess who knows the state capitals?

A dumb blonde was bragging about her knowledge of the state capitals of the United States. She proudly announced, "go ahead, ask me any of the capitals, I know all of them.

"A red head said, "O.K., what's the capital of Wyoming?" The blonde replied, "Oh, that's easy, 'W'."


Sorry, it's all about blondes, I just felt like reading blonde jokes a while ago.

Okie dokie, have a Happy Sabbath day and a good weekend!

~Julie

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

LOL

Oh dear! The jokes are funny and cruel! How did people get started on blonde jokes I wonder. All I know is all generalized stuff like, blondes being considered real beautiful and therefore dumb cause God forbid a beautiful woman have any brains!

Anyway, as long as the jokes are funny. I do read them too. There's plenty of jokes for just about anybody, blonde jokes, policemen jokes, preacher jokes, teacher jokes, what else, Bush and Clinton and other presidents jokes, celebrity jokes, ghost jokes, on and on, yep, it's a whole genre in itself!

Thanks for sharing them, Julie!

Ani

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home