Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What do you think of online chatting?

Online Chatting.

What about online chatting? It was my brother who introduced me to the world of online chatting about 5 to 6 years ago. MSN messenger, Yahoo! messenger, mIRC, etc. I got hooked up to it, going online almost everyday. Telephone bills went up, thank goodness I had piano and violin students. I even offered to pay the Internet bill. There was a period of time when I really got hooked up to the Internet. Addicted? Probably. But somehow, chatting with friends online helps me to release the stress inside of me. It also helps me connect with people who are far, far away from home.

I was thinking of this because right now I am chatting with someone I've never met before but he is a good online friend. I know this question arises: "can I trust that person?" Personally, I think not everyone can be trusted, especially online friends that we never met before. But just having a 'friend' to talk to makes me feel good when others around me are just acting weird. And now, my cousin just logged in, so it feels even better to chat with her. :D

Online chatting
Gotta love them, gotta hate them.
Whatever it is
I've got to admit that it helps.

That's all folks!

Good night everyone. :D

~Julie

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

online chatting

confession time

I've fooled quite a number of people online... ehhehehehehehe

9:05 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

sometimes i addict with chatting online . sometimes chatting really wastes our time but on the other hand , we feel better when we talk with someone who brings us happiness.
jpm

11:25 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Online chatting is fun when you've got a number of contacts who are interesting to chat too.

I got quite addicted to it some time ago. Wasn't quite a wise thing to do cause it took up my time from doing the more important things. On the other hand, I have to be thankful for its existence...that's what got me reconnected to some of my friends ;)

-Lorena-

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home