Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I hate goodbyes.

A good friend just left...again. I don't know when I can meet her again. They're coming back next year but will I be here? Nope. I'll be somewhere in Sabah wishing I was here.

Well, I have no idea of what to write for now. It's just that I'm feeling kinda sad right now.

I mean, who loves goodbyes anyway?

Anyhow, have a good day!

~Julie

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

I guess goodbyes are okay if you know that you'll meet that person again someday. But sometimes the wait is just too long. That's what makes goodbyes so bad.

-Lorena-

4:33 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

me too i hate goodbyes especially to my mother. my heart was heavy when i said goodbye to her because i knew that i would see her agian next two year. Between this two years, if something going wrong, i can not face it.

pehtooh

12:27 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

Goodbyes are never nice but the thought and memory that we had good friends makes it all better. In a way, we are lucky that we have met them and like Lorena said, it's the waiting that spoils the whole thing.

-Fiona-

3:47 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

I know how you feel, Julie. It is sad when you say goodbye to someone.

Chan

8:37 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

well, thanks for your comments guys. yeah, i think the waiting is the one thing that spoils it. goodbyes are a part of life, sometimes we just have to deal with it no matter how much it hurts, right?

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home